Data Protection Act (DPA) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with these regulations:
- We will only record personal data which are directly relevant to the running of our business.
- We will store your personal data safely and securely.
- We will always provide you with full details of all data we hold on you, promptly, and as and when requested.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure the authenticity of any information requests before releasing personal data to you.
- We will clearly request your consent to store your personal data, and will use only legible terms and conditions.
- We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of any data security breach.
- We will provide you with, free of charge, all data we hold on you, in a commonly used readable electronic format that you can if you wish transfer to others.
- We will honour your ‘right to be forgotten’, and – if requested – erase all your personal data, and cease further any dissemination of the data.
What we will not do
- We will not record personal data of persons under the age of 16 with prior parental consent.
- We will not record your credit card, debit card or bank details.
- We will not pass on any of your personal data to third parties without your express consent, with the exception of those exemptions required by law under the Act itself.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to a computer device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
This website uses a Session cookie to keep track of where you are in our website. This is deleted when you leave our site. We also use Google Analytics to provide anonymised, aggregated data on how our website is used. This information does not include any information which could identify an individual personally.
See also our Terms and Conditions.